The KCCTO-KITS ITSN project provides varied levels of support to early childhood professionals across the State; on-site visits, Communities of Practice, Short or long-term consulation, Intensive technical assistant plans as needed.
The following links contain information for your use:
- Online courses and trainings KCCTO online courses that are KDHE approved to meet child care licensing professional development initial and annual requirements
- New Provider Resources Information for anyone new to child care and starting a child care program in their home
- Linkages to State and National Resources Resources for early childhood providers and programs working with young children
- KCCTO-KITS ITSN Community Based Training Training topics available through the ITSN team
- Community Based In-Person Training Registration Training available through the ITSN team in programs and communities working with ITSNE