Kansas Early Childhood Outcomes Information
PDFs and external links open in a new browser window. To return to this page, close the new window. Word documents will download to your desktop. Information presented does not infer preference for an assessment by KSDE, KDHE or KITS.
Information for Administrators
- ECO Administrator Quality Rating Checklist [DOC]
- KSDE Outcomes Web System Login
- Outcomes Web System User Guide
- Process for Obtaining State Student Identifiers for Children 3-5 with IEPs [PDF]
- Process for Obtaining State Student Identifiers for Children Birth to Three with IFSPs [PDF]
- KSDE Data Drilldown Guide: Understanding and Using Early Childhood Outcome Data [PDF]
- State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicator 7: Kansas ECO Targets (See page 52.)
- State Performance Plan Indicators (Indicator 7 Questions and Answers and Early Childhood Verification can be accessed from the KSDE website by scrolling down to Indicator 6 & 7: Preschool Settings and Skills)
- Federal Reporting Categories for Child Outcomes Data [PDF]
- Outcomes for Children Served through IDEAs Early Childhood Programs [PDF]
- How to Keep Current [PDF]
For current training related to this topic click here: Training & Calendar.
A PDF is a file format allowing files to be viewed and printed from any computer regardless of platform, applications or fonts available. To do this, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat and install it on your computer.